Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Interesting Pictures

Here's an interesting insert from inside a huge jar of protein powder.  Nolan brought this home after he found it inside.  I always knew they really liked Obama here.  Even my students were happy when he got elected! But this is admiration on a whole new level. Yupp that's President Obama's head on what I'm guessing is not an accurate representation of his real body. Well ya know,  whatever it takes to sell the protein powder!





If that wasn't shock and trauma enough for one day, I was hit with one more thing. Nolan and I discovered a hidden gem yesterday as we were walking past one of the giant marts.  We stumbled upon a grocery store that was tucked away in a corner.  I wanted to explore more of this place.  I was pleased with the different things they had.  It reminded me of a mini Whole Foods store.  We picked up some sunflower seeds.  As we munched on them, I glanced over the packet.  And on the corner in not so big letters it states, "Yes! -Recall".  I'm hoping that doesn't mean what I think it does. So much for our gem of a grocery store.  Maybe all the cool products they sell there are recalled somewhere from the states. 

1 comment: