Friday, November 21, 2008

김범준

This morning I woke up to two big surprises!  I'm having a pretty awesome day.  I found out earlier in the week that classes were cancelled because my school is having a talent show today.  So  I get to chill out catch up on some reading, listen to more podcasts, and chat with my favorite students without class getting in the way.  Well if that wasn't enough goodness to begin the day with,  I opened my inbox to find out gmail had finally rolled out some new themes.  And my inbox finally got a makeover.  But no no . . . it doesn't stop there.  It gets waaaaaaaay better.

김범준(Kim Bam-Joon)  One of my favorite and best students  sent me an e-mail.  We've been hanging out a lot in between classes the past couple of weeks.  He'll come in and chat with me, fix my Korean for me, which is in need of a lot more attention that I am giving it.  But anyways,  it's always a pure delight to see him.  No matter how bad my day is going or how bad I'm feeling chatting with him, and exchanging langauge  skills with him always always brightens my day.  I momentarily forget all my responsibilties.  I wish everyone could meet my two favorite students and experience the proud feelings I get when I teach them new things.  Anyways,  I'll stop rambling.  Here's the wonderful e-mail he sent me this morning that made me twirl with joy.

from 김범준 <************@naver.com>
reply-to  김범준 <***********@naver.com>
to ********@gmail.com
date  Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:05 PM
subject  trishna
mailed-by   naver.com
10:05 PM (10 hours ago)

Hi, trishna

It seems like I have a lot to say but I can't really put it in to words
I always thanked you for helping me with my English
In fact, whenever I talk to you I really get nervous and worry about what to say
It is that much I care for it.
How good will it be if I could speak fluent English to express myself?
I should work on my English


I HAVE SOME 

MONEY

AND MY MAIL 

IS SECRET

 OK?

BYE!!! 

HAHAHA!!!

I really have no idea what the deal with the last part is. He's always asking me for money saying,  "You are rich."  And I always assure him that I am not

No comments: