Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Teacher email send

My week has been pretty insane,  I'll bring you some pictures from the open classes I've been teaching this week.  My fellow teachers were invited to see what my coteachers and I have been teaching our adorable students.  The pictures should be up soon.  So needless to say,  I've had a pretty busy week planning and preparing for these special lessons.  I was checking my mail at the end of the day and found this in my inbox.  Another e-mail from one of my students.  It makes little to no sense.  It's fun finding these when you are absolutely exhausted and you can't even begin to think about what they are trying to say.

☆레니☆

 to Trishnab
2:30 PM (1 hour ago)


Teacher hello~

my name is emily

umm...

teacher email send

endlish camp finish next witing no

first???? 

it very short...

thank you..

love you~♥

 

from. emily

No comments: